What is Goldtop listening to?

Have a great week everyone. May we take care of each other, and take care of ourselves.

Goldtop

Last edited by a moderator:
Roger that! BTW, did you ever get yourself a camera?

Hans,

No, I never have. I still want to get one, but I'm not sure when it'll happen.

I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to be able to go to Experience and take a camera. Out of the question for me right now. BUT, I'm already looking forward to the reports, posts, magazine articles, videos, etc. I can't wait!

Goldtop

P.S. --- Your pictures are works of art in my book. Amazing. I don't know what you do for a living, but you have a gift for photography in my opinion. There are a number of great photographers who post here.

I was thinking the other day how nice it would be to be able to go to Experience and take a camera. Out of the question for me right now. BUT, I'm already looking forward to the reports, posts, magazine articles, videos, etc. I can't wait!

If you come to XPRS2012, I'll give you my spare camera (a Canon PowerShot S50). It's old and its been around the world a dozen times but it is still a great camera.

41710SW1C4L._SL500_AA300_.jpg

P.S. --- Your pictures are works of art in my book. Amazing. I don't know what you do for a living, but you have a gift for photography in my opinion. There are a number of great photographers who post here.
Thanks for the compliment. I don't know what I do for a living anymore either. LOL I took a "desk job" almost 2 years ago. Still trying to find my a rhythm.

If you come to XPRS2012, I'll give you my spare camera (a Canon PowerShot S50). It's old and its been around the world a dozen times but it is still a great camera.

Thanks for the compliment. I don't know what I do for a living anymore either. LOL I took a "desk job" almost 2 years ago. Still trying to find my a rhythm.

Thank you. That is so nice of you. I can't tell you what it means to me. If it's alright, I'd like to PM you about something. Please let me know?

Goldtop

Last edited:
Following Hans' suggestion about Riffs That Rule, this one is a biggie for me. The early version of Fleetwood Mac.

Goldtop

A classic by New Order

Is is just me or is the singer a bit flat through the first half of the song?

I'm not trying to be critical, but that kind of stuff is distracting for me..

It's like when I broke down and got a CD collection of Elvis stuff. I had never really listened to him before and paid him little attention as I was growing up with the Beatles. When I finally did sit down and really listen to Elvis, I was shocked that he was flat on almost every song....

An amazing,wonderful video set to an equally amazing song. Inspiring. Thank you for posting this.

You're welcome. I'm not a huge Pink Floyd fan, but I love that tune. Whoever put that video together really did a great job, didn't they?

Goldtop

Man, I miss Humble Pie. 'You can get what you want if you got the do re mi'.

Happy Humpday Everybody!

Goldtop

Back