What is Goldtop listening to?

A big fat "+1" from me!

Same here! There were some gems in the Hair Band days; you just had to look for them.

I saw Cinderella open for AC/DC on their (I think) "Blow Up Your Video" tour. A great show from the moment the lights went down.

Goldtop

Technically not a 'Hair Band' in my book, but they got lumped in with that genre back in the '80s anyway. One of my personal Top Ten Bands!

Goldtop
(Thanks to dvlsadvc8t for making me remember those days.) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
You're welcome. I've realized that sometimes it IS just what the doctor ordered.

Amen to that. Music is such a part of my life that I can't imagine being without it, and to say that it's often therapeutic is an understatement.

Goldtop

Back when it first started showing up on Mtv, it was quite some time before I realized there was sound with this video...

Goldtop

Great video Goldtop. Man, the girls sure knew how to dress back then, didn't they? :D

Thanks. I guess it makes me a male chauvinist pig (or some other unflattering label), but I dig it. I wonder if in the days of Paganini and Bach and Wagner and all of those if they thought 'I'm in it for the music, but I gotta admit that the chicks aren't bad either.'?

Probably not. Probably I'm just a twisted man. :rolleyes:

Goldtop

In honor of the you know whats happening you know where... Oasis.

Goldtop

Let's talk about riffs that rule.

I offer you the following gems.

And this one goes from good to OH MY GOD at 0:41. This song takes me back to some very good days.

And I could play the opening to this song at 120db all day long.

Let's talk about riffs that rule.

I offer you the following gems...
And this one goes from good to OH MY GOD at 0:41. This song takes me back to some very good days...
And I could play the opening to this song at 120db all day long.

Oh, I see you're an "Easy Listening" fan... :D

Seriously, great stuff.

Goldtop

This is one of my favorite Stones riffs...

Hope everyone is having a good weekend.

Goldtop

Back