What Irritates You?

Hearing people chew their food. Granted it rarely happens cause it has to be really quiet to hear it.

People who use "Convienience Stores " to do their weekly grocery shopping, Banking ,Postal and lotto needs ad infinitum and then pay with a check and do their monthy reconciliation of their checkbook at the checkout while their are nine people behind them.Grrr. i just wanna get two Items.

posters on forums that don't have any input on the OP's post, but offer unsolicited advice on the way the OP stated something (grammer, spelling, etc.) as if their "advice" is wanted or warranted.

Thus does the vast gulf between those who know the incomparable exhilaration of a spelling bee win, and those who have suffered only the agony of defeat, ever widen...

;)

Constant video transitions. If I want to watch concert footage I want to see people play for more than 2 seconds at a time. No wonder kids have A.D.D. problems. Maybe i'm just getting too old. Might want the kids off my lawn next.

Constant video transitions. If I want to watch concert footage I want to see people play for more than 2 seconds at a time. No wonder kids have A.D.D. problems. Maybe i'm just getting too old. Might want the kids off my lawn next.

Yes!

Just to expand on that...

I hate it when they focus on - for example - the singer or another member of a band when someone is playing a solo. Or worse, the lead guitarist is banging out a class solo but the camera is focusing on the rhythm guitarist! :(

Back