What happened to PRS Fanboy: A sorted tale of deceit and, well who knows?

• Thread starter Deleted member 5962
  • Start date
…the effects of Carpathian Mountain mushrooms, a well known Romanian aphrodisiac, and something bodia slipped into Sergio’s drink as he contemplated plunging a Dorito into a bowl of French onion Devadip. The combination of dip and drink caused…
An embarrassing public leg humping incident, which thanks to the intervention of...

…the effects of Carpathian Mountain mushrooms, a well known Romanian aphrodisiac, and something bodia slipped into Sergio’s drink as he contemplated plunging a Dorito into a bowl of French onion Devadip. The combination of dip and drink caused…

…Sergio to fly into a triple backward flip into the splits. As chance would have it, a talent scout from Cirque du Soleil saw the maneuver and offered Sergio a spot in his Vegas show. After asking said scout for help off the floor, Serg signed a non-binding contact to work Monday through Wednesday every other week. However, days later, arriving at his new Vegas venue for the first time, he discovered that his new job was actually….

Last edited:
…Sergio to fly into a triple backward flip into the splits. As chance would have it, a talent scout from Cirque du Soleil saw the maneuver and offered Sergio a spot in his Vegas show. After asking said scout for help off the floor, Serg signed a non-binding contact to work Monday through Wednesday every other week. However, days later, arriving at his new Vegas venue for the first time, he discovered that his new job was actually….

In the World’s oldest profession. Sergio’s embarrassment was brushed off by the office madam, who said it wasn’t the first time a new hire had thought the term “fluffernutter” referred to the tasty marshmallow treat. Besides...

In the World’s oldest profession. Sergio’s embarrassment was brushed off by the office madam, who said it wasn’t the first time a new hire had thought the term “fluffernutter” referred to the tasty marshmallow treat. Besides...
. . . when your good at something, your good at something! Things were getting hot in FanBoy land, and his entourage began to fan him with their electric whips and butterfly hips, leaving him to . . .

Bought a ticket to ride the ....

…whatever. After all, she don’t care! He could have been a fool on the hill or sgt Pepper on a magical mystery tour for all she cared. He said we can work it out Penny; I’ll even let you drive my car, baby, but she said “Na- na na- na na na na!” I’d rather take a yellow submarine eight days a week! I’m leaving and you won’t see me….anymore. It’s like, baby you’re a rich man and I’m the taxman. You say hello, but I say goodbye. You may still love me do, think she loves you, and we may regret things we said today but let it be. Please, please me and get back; I’m going to a Beatle’s concert with Eleanor Rigby and that Walrus, Sergio, because….

Last edited:
…if you think I want to hold your hand while standing in these strawberry fields forever, you’d better get back. He thought he might as well be back in the USSR, because what this boy wanted, she had made clear: “you can’t do that!” Realizing he was wrong to think that all you need is love, he knew they would never come together on this. So it was time for a revolution in how he saw this whole thing. Starting a fire in the hearth with some fine Norwegian wood, he thought that “she was the best thing in my life, and I love her.” But if I can’t buy me love, at least I can buy…

Last edited:
Two tickets to Paradise. But the Dashboard light was Almost Another Girls City on Another Day. Only time will tell if......
. . . jazzing things up will rock the roll from the progressives of classical thinking, although the house is all in a rave over the country be bopping and hip hopping to the trap raps of the singer songwriters in the crowd! Whatever the case is, note for note, all must consider . . .

(this is getting difficult to hum along too)

... but that's just what PRSfanboy did. Being a virtuoso hum artist, he hummed out a spectacular note for note version of the guitar solo from Freebird. Little did he know in the crowd around him was the A&R head from a major label who walked up to him and asked.....

"is that Channel #5 you're wearing? I could smell it from the 3rd row. You smell like you spent the night in a brothel in...

Gotten the vaccine and by result his tracking device. He realized it was a dark and stormy night, and a ship appeared on the horizon. Suddenly, a shot rang out...

Back