What (guitar related) did Santa bring?

While you wait, here’s some fretboard wear I found in Nashville
CK_7100KeithRichardsTeleWear.JPG

Steve Croppers?

It happened. Core inbound from Daves! Y'all lead me in the right direction!

Yessssss!! Well done. Looking forward to its arrival for you.

Did I say well done.

I went the other way and gave away a guitar, tuner, and a Zoom equipped to play through headphones. Tossed in some picks, a cleaning cloth and some PRS cleaner and conditioner. The kid needed a better guitar, and turned out to be a much better player than I expected with a decent guitar in his hands. Very satisfying.

Nice one Peter. You’re the man.

I went the other way and gave away a guitar, tuner, and a Zoom equipped to play through headphones. Tossed in some picks, a cleaning cloth and some PRS cleaner and conditioner. The kid needed a better guitar, and turned out to be a much better player than I expected with a decent guitar in his hands. Very satisfying.
Nice, Peter!

No guitar, but “Santa” brought me a Tone King Imperial mk II amp head. 22 watts of heavenly bliss! And, it has the Ironman attenuator, which means it sounds great at 2:00am! It is an amazing, versatile amp. Great for stage, studio, and home. Has that great tweed tone, and blackface tone all in one amp. Sounds great through my Marshall 4x12, Matchless EDS 2x12, and my old budda 1x12. ( I’ll try pics later )

No guitar, but “Santa” brought me a Tone King Imperial mk II amp head. 22 watts of heavenly bliss! And, it has the Ironman attenuator, which means it sounds great at 2:00am! It is an amazing, versatile amp. Great for stage, studio, and home. Has that great tweed tone, and blackface tone all in one amp. Sounds great through my Marshall 4x12, Matchless EDS 2x12, and my old budda 1x12. ( I’ll try pics later )
Jealous here. Nice. I have to settle for one of their attenuators for my Fender Deluxe Reverb. And I don’t have that yet. Hopefully in my future.

I got some Adamas picks and bought myself the Whammy5. Although I'll be at my local shop in about an hour and it IS still technically Xmas week... ;)

This post was prophetic... ;)

I've had a few days to play through the Xotic Super Sweet booster .. in a nutshell ... GO BUY IT
Same 20db as their EP booster ,but the dip switches are external, and WOW even with just a small nudge it REALLY opens up the tone , makes the effects sound better .. it makes the DG30 even sweeter .

Back