What (guitar related) did Santa bring?

matonanjin

When you got up this morning and made your way to the tree did you find a guitar/music related gift from the jolly fella, if that is the way you do it. Or if you, like we do, all join together and exchange, did you end up tith a guitar related gift?

So let's compare the hauls here! :confused: I will start.

I got the new Spark 40 amp from Positive Grid. Well, despite Positive Grid's claims we all know the elves made it. None the less it is really cool and actually I've had it a couple days and I am still trying to figure out all the capabilities. Maybe it will motivate me to pick up the guitar more . Motivation that I have been sorely lacking lately.

Who is next? What did Santa bring? And, unlike I failed to do, please post photos. I will try and come back and post a photo of the new amp.

I got a SE MH SVN Walnut
CdaCval.jpg

I got a dilemma. Wife got me a pink silver sky. I had one already and didn’t love it. I can’t return this one without making her feel like ****. Worst part is she got me the first one too which I moved on. When they tell you to return a gift if you don’t love it it’s a trap.

I am so torn.
That’s a toughie and I’m sorry I am no help. Is it a core? Can you mod it so you like it more?

First time in years that I haven’t gotten anything guitar related. Usually, I put a couple pedals on the list every year and usually Mrs. DTR will get me at least one pedal, and some other accessories. This year she said she wanted to wait til spring and get ebikes, so for Christmas, we were limited to 3-4 things, $125 limit. So I couldn’t list any of the PRS pedals.

Back