WHAT FOOD CAN YOU NOT PUT DOWN?

11top

Cousin Eddie's cousin
I got home from rehearsal at 11:30 last night, and before turning in I made the mistake of going into the kitchen. There before my ravenous gaze was a large bag of Cheetos. After devouring 1/2 of the bag, I made myself put them away. The two foods I can't stop eating are Cheetos and popcorn.

It has nothing to do with hunger, I just can't put that junk down. :evil::bawling:

cheetos.jpg

cheetos.jpg

Last edited:
Plain Lays Stax chips! If I open a can, it's not over until I hit bottom... I am not this way about any other chip or snack food. I think they put something on those things other than salt...

Combos cheese and pretzel snacks.... eating too much will give me nightmares and a bellyache.

It's not a food, but my thing is Coke (the stuff in the red and white cans and bottles). If I'm awake and can afford it, I probably have a Coke going somewhere closeby. Iced tea is a good backup. So maybe it's more about the caffeine than anything else. Never drank coffee.

Goldtop Lloyd

I got home from rehearsal at 11:30 last night, and before turning in I made the mistake of going into the kitchen. There before my ravenous gaze was a large bag of Cheetos. After devouring 1/2 of the bag, I made myself put them away. The two foods I can't stop eating are Cheetos and popcorn.

It has nothing to do with hunger, I just can't put that junk down. :evil::bawling:

cheetos.jpg

I've just gone off all my food!!!

Jaffa Cakes! Mmmmm! Though perhaps not as obsessed as this guy!

jaffa-cakes-lift-538x218.jpg

Moose munch, praline pecans, most concoctions of frozen sugar and fat, meatloaf and mashed potatoes, potatoe salad. There is none of that in the house. Did I mention pie yet?

Type 1 diabetic so all the good stuff is a no no.

Chips, love any chip. Ok maybe not the spicy kind but mostly all chips. Pepperettes are another favourite, expensive but soon yummy. Only 1 gram of carbs in each so 6 is ok lol

Swedish fish, full size only (not the mini's), red only. Once the bag's open they're as good as gone.

Back