What Else Are You Into? Let's Talk

But… have you played one? That might change your mind… quickly. Might not. But, it’s a great guitar. It’s an elite guitar. I promise you.
It is elite, that's for sure. I know people think it looks wonky, but if I hang my JP15 next to my Majesty they're practically the same thing. Identical when it comes to control layout.

I only have one problem with this: when I think about my original '86, my noughties McCarty, and my several other PRSssss ....and then consider the Majesty..................

......the will to even entertain trying one out slowly evaporates.

Plus: it placates the local.....ah,"deities".

And see - I didn't even mention Taylor guitars there, did I?!? :rolleyes:

Er - oops :(

i like this and all your threads, baby. sensitive tho!
Just calling it like I see it sugar boo. Lay off the salt, it bloats you a bit and detracts from your beauty. ;)

Can't disagree with you there. In the immortal words of Kinky Friedman: "Ain't no shame in comin' from there: only shame's in goin' back!"

I mean - if you can't get what you need from the excellent hive mind here, you can always ...I dunno..... go out and try stuff for yourself to fill in the gaps.

Good grief, some of us learned how to get by before there was an internet......or computers....or pocket calculators.

I'm pretty sure a few of the people I've worked with pre-date the arrival of Homo Sapiens.

Back