What Else Are You Into? Let's Talk

I don’t mind hearing someone is interested in religion(s).
I don’t want to be told when anyone’s religious doctrine say I shouldn’t get a haircut.
When I was younger, I didn’t like the ones that said I should get a haircut! :)

Meh…gimme a box of crayons (64 count), Elmer’s glue and some construction paper and I’m good to go…with little to no supervision even!!!

Seriously though, I love to draw. I’ve even been studying a lot of hyper-realistic drawing lately. I’m not there yet but, I love getting lost in trying see and draw all the tiniest of details. Drawing comes a bit more naturally to me than playing guitar but this hyper realistic stuff is just as challenging as my guitar journey.

To answer your the last part of your question, they both go hand in hand for me. Each thing helps the other. Most importantly both are how I get what’s on the inside out.

Last edited:
So, no analogies. Nobody was making declarations of faith. They were discussing the songs they played in church. The focus was completely on the music/songs and gear used. If you play at bars are you making a declaration of alcoholism? Oh wait, that was another analogy. :p

Seriously, while is is completely wrong, you know there are lots of churches that have people playing in their bands, who are NOT Christians, don't you? If one of those happens to be here and in those discussions about what songs they play... what are they declaring? That they needed a gig?
a bar or a burger king isn’t primarily a place where people with common beliefs come together to worship. if the way around talking about church is to pretend you don’t believe in church, that makes as much sense as a racist rant being non-political because it was written to get on the bill at the hate rally, and it’s totally normal to say and do anything to get a gig.

not that any of this is against any rules, and i certainly don’t care or mind. i am pretty sure the intent of the forum rules is to keep the board interesting (guitars, amps, music, pets) instead of boring (god, government, lawsuits, ethical arguments).

Crimes, I missed a day of this thread and had three pages to read. I gotta get back in the right frame of mind. Ima listen to Number of the Beast and read the Constitution
speaking of which, i was an old man before i found out iron maiden used to have a different singer. thought they just got really operatic and poppy after killers.

if the way around talking about church is to pretend you don’t believe in church, that makes as much sense as
Not sure where you got this… I didn’t say or imply this, and didn’t see anyone else that did. ????

.............so let’s talk about guitars but please no ebmmm majesty!

EBMM Majesty?

I know it's ok to have a "different" aesthetic template in one's head; but ....really.......it's like..........just............ :oops:

YMMV.

Reactions: jxe
Amazing how so many dislike a thread yet come back into it to keep commenting. Options are a plenty. Comment in another thread you like. Start your own thread. Go play your guitar or something. Some of you are sounding like a bunch of catty women in heat and it's not a good look. Just sayin...

Can we all please hug it out and move forward? :)

EBMM Majesty?

I know it's ok to have a "different" aesthetic template in one's head; but ....really.......it's like..........just............ :oops:

YMMV.
But… have you played one? That might change your mind… quickly. Might not. But, it’s a great guitar. It’s an elite guitar. I promise you.

Amazing how so many dislike a thread yet come back into it to keep commenting. Options are a plenty. Comment in another thread you like. Start your own thread. Go play your guitar or something. Some of you are sounding like a bunch of catty women in heat and it's not a good look. Just sayin...

Can we all please hug it out and move forward? :)
i like this and all your threads, baby. sensitive tho!

looks like an army shovel.
A really pretty one, in the right colors. :p

But… looks don’t matter to feel and playability, and they are elite level stuff at that.

There sure are plenty of great-playing guitars out there, fortunately! Elite-level stuff abounds, and I've been through a metric ****ton of it in the course of five decades+ :)

Luckily, I've got my own S-types - PRS' none-too-shabby efforts too, for when mine don't cover the terrain in question - to keep me warm these days; so I guess I'm covered!

Back