What Else Are You Into? Let's Talk

There's plenty...My wife and I have a nice piece of property in the hills of WV, which is as close to perfection as you can get.
many weekends down there...well, with 6 grandkids, whenever time allows. LOLOL. Peace n quiet at the end of a county road!!!!!!!
We love the nature thing...snakes, bears, coyotes, etc...

I absolutely love shooting (not into hunting as much), but just target shooting with pistols. (Big fan of Sig Sauer pistols and Ruger long guns...)
Collect CDs...(Yup, goofy old curmudgeon!!!) Have about 4,000...possibly approaching 5K.
Beer...Never pass up an IPA or Coffee or Milk stout..."Left Hand" has the bomb for Milk Stouts. Not a fan of the Imperials...too strong and bitterness.

Will edit as time allows...;)

Oh, crap...and the Pittsburgh Steelers... Gonna be an interesting year, I'm afraid.

Last edited:
There's plenty...My wife and I have a nice piece of property in the hills of WV, which is as close to perfection as you can get.
many weekends down there...well, with 6 grandkids, whenever time allows. LOLOL. Peace n quiet at the end of a county road!!!!!!!
We love the nature thing...snakes, bears, coyotes, etc...

I absolutely love shooting (not into hunting as much), but just target shooting with pistols. (Big fan of Sig Sauer pistols and Ruger long guns...)
Collect CDs...(Yup, goofy old curmudgeon!!!) Have about 4,000...possibly approaching 5K.
Beer...Never pass up an IPA or Coffee or Milk stout..."Left Hand" has the bomb for Milk Stouts. Not a fan of the Imperials...too strong and bitterness.

Will edit as time allows...;)
I don't drink but all that other part sounds awesome aside from the snakes! I still prefer cd's and have a bunch of them as well. I am wanting to get more into guns. I have an H&K 45 that I like. I have a friend who has all kinds of various guns and rifles, etc. He is always on me to get the next cool thing and to ammo up..lol. I am with gear like he is with guns. I do the same to him on amps and guitars. ;)

"Wait, do I have a life?"

"No."

"Not even a little one?"

"Nope. Aside from creating music, there's no difference between you and a dead person."

"How come all these other people have lives and I don't?"

"Consider this, Les. Your acoustically treated studio is just like a padded cell. Can you even tell the difference?"

"How much Pottery Barn stuff do padded cells have?"

"None."

"Then I can tell the difference."

"You still don't have a life."

Hey Bill SAS I was born and raised in WV! A beautiful state! I like to hike and work out, go on day trips up in the NC mountains. Used to work on cars but some health issues stopped that.
Hey Steve...Its definitely a beautiful state...we are right about in the center...Doddridge County...great 30 acre lot...mountains provide a natural backstop for plinking all day.
Enjoy the NC Mountains, too...Its gorgeous there, as well!!!!

I don't drink but all that other part sounds awesome aside from the snakes! I still prefer cd's and have a bunch of them as well. I am wanting to get more into guns. I have an H&K 45 that I like. I have a friend who has all kinds of various guns and rifles, etc. He is always on me to get the next cool thing and to ammo up..lol. I am with gear like he is with guns. I do the same to him on amps and guitars. ;)
Hmmmm...Looking into a HK VP9 right now...

I like being outside, especially with water in sight. Except maybe when golfing. I'm less excited about water in front of a golf ball.

I have quite a few bikes, so I guess that means I'm into it.

I really like tasting stuff: flavourful beers, ciders and pies especially. And somebody left a pile of wine in my basement - I might need help with that.

If I’m not playing guitar I’m out on my bicycle or at the gym lifting. I do enjoy way too many cigars-always outdoors. We travel quite a bit now that we’re retired. Almost all our travel is with bicycle tour companies. We’re trying to cycle all 50 states before our legs give out. We’ve done 35 so far plus Italy, New Zealand and Bali.

I like being outside, especially with water in sight. Except maybe when golfing. I'm less excited about water in front of a golf ball.

I really like tasting stuff: flavourful beers, ciders and pies especially. And somebody left a pile of wine in my basement - I might need help with that.
I got you, bro!

Sports big time... All the majors... I watch Reds, Bengals, and Buckeyes and Bearcats football and basketball. Played softball and basketball into my mid 50s and might be playing both again soon.
All kinds of outdoors stuff... hiking, biking, kayaking, camping, fishing
PRS Forum
Julie Bowen (this is a joke, guys!)
I probably missed a thing or two... And soon... pickleball.

I am with you on the water, pies and bikes!!!

If I’m not playing guitar I’m out on my bicycle or at the gym lifting. I do enjoy way too many cigars-always outdoors. We travel quite a bit now that we’re retired. Almost all our travel is with bicycle tour companies. We’re trying to cycle all 50 states before our legs give out. We’ve done 35 so far plus Italy, New Zealand and Bali.
That is fantastic! What do you ride?

Back