What Does It Take?

Tucson Thump

Mint Heavy Relic
Having listened to one of Les' musical examples I decided to try a Pettyjohn EQ.

I ordered it from a dealer in Wisconsin who advertised two-day delivery.

Today I checked the USPS tracking number and it is still in transit. Sitting in Puerto Rico.

Isn't the saying "Fool me once ..." ? Last month we sent our son's new drivers license to him in Berlin. Sent USPS Express Delivery. It sat in L.A. for a week then Dallas for a week before it left the States.

Just venting.

I hate that kind of stuff. I order stuff that gets shipped Fed Ex Smart Post. It comes to Chicago, about 25 miles from my house, then goes to Wisconsin, about 100 miles away. Then it comes back to the local post office. Stupid, but every Smart Post package takes that route.

The box finally makes its way here today and ...... while the box says it is a PJ EQ instead inside is a PJ Fuze fuzz box. Looks like a display unit was stuck in the wrong box, which means they were going to send me a display EQ which means it's going back and the sale refunded. Enough. I'll get the pedal elsewhere.

The box finally makes its way here today and ...... while the box says it is a PJ EQ instead inside is a PJ Fuze fuzz box. Looks like a display unit was stuck in the wrong box, which means they were going to send me a display EQ which means it's going back and the sale refunded. Enough. I'll get the pedal elsewhere.

That sucks!

Geez.

Back