What do you use you old SE Amber knobs for?

Indeed they do and they work better for me.

This is what the SE245 looks like now, I might change to black pup rings. Thoughts everyone?
I would go with some wooden pup rings, something to blend with the fret board! But even basic black would be an improvement IMO!! Great duo pic!!!

Indeed they do and they work better for me.

This is what the SE245 looks like now, I might change to black pup rings. Thoughts everyone?
I'm sorry...... I don't mean to be a snob but, how can I look at that SE245 with that GORGEOUS Santana above it in the photo!! Look at that top!!!
DRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

I'm sorry...... I don't mean to be a snob but, how can I look at that SE245 with that GORGEOUS Santana above it in the photo!! Look at that top!!!
DRRRRRROOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLL

Hey snob away! As soon as I saw this advertised, I knew it had to be mine.

The Santana is a very special guitar. It’s only on the pic, because I was too lazy to go out to the music room in the pouring rain ☔

The SE245 is a special guitar to me, because it was such a kind gift. It was a great guitar out of the gig bag. The mods have made it a fantastic guitar. The pickups wound by @Fullmoon 1971 have blown this out of the park tonally (amped).

I’m a very lucky guy, because as well as my PRSi, I have some more lovely guitars that are fun to play.

With the help of people here I’m dialling in tones on my Mesa.

And I have a music room for g@d sakes. Somewhere I can make noise, hang out, rehearse with the band, watch TV, drink Malt, chill out…..

Life is good musically.

Hey snob away! As soon as I saw this advertised, I knew it had to be mine.

The Santana is a very special guitar. It’s only on the pic, because I was too lazy to go out to the music room in the pouring rain ☔

The SE245 is a special guitar to me, because it was such a kind gift. It was a great guitar out of the gig bag. The mods have made it a fantastic guitar. The pickups wound by @Fullmoon 1971 have blown this out of the park tonally (amped).

I’m a very lucky guy, because as well as my PRSi, I have some more lovely guitars that are fun to play.

With the help of people here I’m dialling in tones on my Mesa.

And I have a music room for g@d sakes. Somewhere I can make noise, hang out, rehearse with the band, watch TV, drink Malt, chill out…..

Life is good musically.
Sounds awesome my friend! Life may be full of ups and downs, but the fact that we’re here on a forum talking about the very art that we truly love… writing about guitars we appreciate…. Life is good!!!

Back