What do you think is the best song ever..

I’m a big DT fan, but…………..James LeBrie. :confused: He’s ok, but he is the weak link. Everybody else is the top of the game. I’d love to here this band with Dino J behind the mic.
I could get behind that. Dino has a GREAT set of pipes. I'll give DT credit for sticking with James after he blew out his vocal chords all those years ago. They could have easily moved on.

From a guy who loves hard rock, this may be a bit strange, but I’ll throw out a vote for Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Maybe it’s partly due to my being old enough to remember when an evening with The Wizard of Oz on TV was something special (old guys will emphasize with this). But, I think it’s even more about the emotion the song brings out. I was at a funeral yesterday, and that song just tugs at my heartstrings, and the tears come. Heck, I get emotional just hearing it at home. Beautiful song.

From a guy who loves hard rock, this may be a bit strange, but I’ll throw out a vote for Somewhere Over the Rainbow. Maybe it’s partly due to my being old enough to remember when an evening with The Wizard of Oz on TV was something special (old guys will emphasize with this). But, I think it’s even more about the emotion the song brings out. I was at a funeral yesterday, and that song just tugs at my heartstrings, and the tears come. Heck, I get emotional just hearing it at home. Beautiful song.
This is the best version I've heard of that song.

I wanna move to the town of the Clash City Rockers, You need a little jump of electrical shockers....Joe Strummer gave me the confidence that I could sing too!

I’m kinda surprised nobody in the metal genre has covered this ala Diamonds & Rust being covered by Priest. A timeless classic also like Amazing Grace.

Sergio Mendes, "Never Gonna Let You Go"

Mostly because of this hilarious video:

Outside in the distance a wildcat did growl, 2 riders were aproaching, the wind....begin... to howl....

I'm an avid music lover, so it's important for me to listen to music all the time, no matter where I am. That's why https://whatisthatsong.net/track/adele easy on me is the best resource for that. Here I showed you the best song of all time. Adele is a beautiful performer who is a really talented and beautiful person. I adore what she does. Her voice makes me catch goosebumps on my skin every time and think about how beautiful music is in its true guise. Wouldn't you agree?

Last edited:
Blackbird by Alter Bridge is up there for me. Words Darker Than Their Wings comes close too.

Also Whatsername by Green Day

Back