What do you take to make your PRS sing!?

For the record they are called French Fries because of how they are cut, not due to affiliation with a country.

I thought it was because of the tongue.

Don't get me started on chips!

478bff105cc763d9653ce9104adea9cd.jpg

I use a BluGuitar Amp1.. simply an incredible Marshall based 4 channel 100 watt, all analog based with a nanotube 3 lb pedalboard amp. With Scumback M55 (Old Celestion tone) speakers. Never been happier after owning and playing out with probably 100 different tube amps over the years… the Amp1 has all the sag and tones at virtually any volume. At home or on a big stage. Doesn’t matter.. simply an amazing invention from Thomas Blug of Germany. (Ex Hughes and Kettner employee for many years)

Last edited:
I use a BluGuitar Amp1.. simply an incredible Marshall based 4 channel 100 watt, all analog based with a nanotube 3 lb pedalboard amp. With Scumback M55 (Old Celestion tone) speakers. Never been happier after owning and playing out with probably 100 different tube amps over the years… the Amp1 has all the sag and tones at virtually any volume. At home or on a big stage. Doesn’t matter.. simply an amazing invention from Thomas Blug of Germany. (Ex Hughes and Kettner employee for many years)
I'd love to try one. Saw one once in Guitar Center and wanted to try it but didn't notice it til I was on my way out the door.

For years, it's been a boosted Dual Rectifier when it comes to tube amps. But I've really enjoyed the Archon 100 in more recent times. That has replaced said Dual Rectifier.

I'm not opposed to digital, either. I've gotten some really good mileage out of both the Axe-FX and the KPA as well.

For years, it's been a boosted Dual Rectifier when it comes to tube amps. But I've really enjoyed the Archon 100 in more recent times. That has replaced said Dual Rectifier.

I'm not opposed to digital, either. I've gotten some really good mileage out of both the Axe-FX and the KPA as well.
Nice!

Back