What Do You Miss?

IKnowALittle

I miss the "unveiling" or more accurately the "unboxing" videos that used to show up from time to time.
Kinda like Christmas.

I miss my Custom 50. Especially after finding out that the bias way off when I sold it.... meaning I may not really know how good it was:(

I did try three times to buy it back from the guy I sold it too. He told me he’s owned Two Rock, Soldano, etc. etc. and it was his favorite amp ever. I literally thought he was TRYING to sell it back to me, but he wouldn’t... even sent me links to others for sale on Reverb at the time. (More money and no flamed maple panel of course. LOL)

I did try three times to buy it back from the guy I sold it too. He told me he’s owned Two Rock, Soldano, etc. etc. and it was his favorite amp ever. I literally thought he was TRYING to sell it back to me, but he wouldn’t... even sent me links to others for sale on Reverb at the time. (More money and no flamed maple panel of course. LOL)
Dayum...
I tripped over mine whilst looking for a C20.
Paisley C50 Experience for a grand?
Done. Brilliant.

Pooping alone.

I’m starting to miss having thick hair on my head, instead of places I don’t want thick hair.

Overrated!

You can skip baths for weeks at a time since your hair’s never dirty.

When’s your birthday?

It’s not the hair on my head I’m so worried about being dirty...:eek:

Well, that does make sense since you like participation pooping.

Last edited:
Overrated!

You can skip baths for weeks at a time since your hair’s never dirty.

Yeah, but there’s that thing about women hitting on me right on the street.

“They’re hookers, Les. They’re not women hitting on you.”

“But...”

“Just keep walking.”

“But what about that one time?”

“Hooker.”

“You’re killing my ego.”

Back