What do you drive?

Base model PT Cruiser,
why do you ask ?
3K73Ic3N85L95Ge5K7d414d180d6e3d7214a0.jpg

Sold it with 136,242 miles on it
Sorry everyone

Last edited:
My daily driver is a 2010 Subaru Outback (white, like the one that is off to the side in the OP's picture...) It's fairly loaded as far as Subaru's go (a 3.6R Limited), but still a very utilitarian vehicle. For fun, I also have a '59 Corvette, which I've owned since 1981. (Silver with black coves, two tops, 2x4 carbs). It's a "20 foot" driver car, meaning that it looks pretty good if you stand at least 20 feet away. If you get closer you see all of the little things that need restoring!

Maybe owning a '59 car is why I'm partial to 59/09 pups....

A "Bentley"...Jamie

Most of my cars become "Bentleys" after a few thousand miles. You know...lots of places in which they are "bent".

I did used to own a CLK convertable that I was tempted to get license plates that read "Bens Benz" but we gave up on Mercedes over 10 years ago. I am now very content with Acura TL (for me) and Lexus GS350 for Ginger. Although another car is in the works for me this summer as my '06 Acura slowly dies a gradual death as it approaches 200,000 miles

Last edited:
8686286202_51b2943c33_z.jpg

This is my ride... rather than pay for gas, insurance, and a couple hundred a month for parking just for my 1.5 mile commute from South Boston to Tufts Boston campus, I just roll in on this. Good for avoiding the traffic backups too.

Not so good for hauling gear to shows.

Lest anyone be confused, my "Bentley" is a Hyundai Genesis 4.6...

I added the "wings" to the hood and trunk (they are standard issue on the Korean issued cars), replacing the "H" on the trunk lid. I've been asked, on several occasions, if I drive a "Bentley". It's become a running joke...

Here's a pic of what they look like on the trunk...

gen_back2.jpg

Jamie

Lest anyone be confused, my "Bentley" is a Hyundai Genesis 4.6...

I added the "wings" to the hood and trunk (they are standard issue on the Korean issued cars), replacing the "H" on the trunk lid. I've been asked, on several occasions, if I drive a "Bentley". It's become a running joke...

Here's a pic of what they look like on the trunk...

gen_back2.jpg

Jamie

:tongue:

did anyone say .. "my wife nuts" ..... yet ?

HEHE

Back