What do you drive?

My wife and I alternate between who gets the new car. I drive a 2005 Jeep Laredo while she's in the 2013 Acura RDX. Bit I spend most of my time on this

Last edited:
before my wrist went out, I had a Taylor made Firesole that I could drive 240 yards... good for me from the White tees.

Jamie,

There is a guy at work who also drives a black one with the Bentley wings! I think about you every time I see that car in the lot. Ha!

Anyway, currently driving a Lexus ES350, but I think I am going to ditch it and go back to BMW. I really miss my BMW.

When I am not driving that, I am driving my '76 Triumph TR6.

I know many of you have already seen this picture, which is me in front of the PRS factory at Experience 2009...

MeandTR6.jpg

Last edited:
I drive a 2009 GMC Sierra Denali. Damn gas :(. Since I took a photo for the Forum Contest, might as well use it here.

8722078752_77e241ffbb_b.jpg

What do I drive?! LMAO I'm one of those guy used to haul around a $4k rig in my $400 car.

Hot Rod Lincoln BAY-BEEEE!!!!! Only... Mine doesn't look nearly as nice as this one. lol ....

2nd-Lincoln-Town-Car.jpg

2007 Mazda 3.

My commute to work is about 15 minutes each way, so guitars seem like a much more reasonable purchase than a new car;)

Hey Aldwyn,

I remember seeing your TR-6 on Mark Raspi's website....looks great! I bought my '80 MGB a year ago and have been having a blast with it when the weather's nice. She's put to bed for the Winter but have lots of projects to do.

Jim

Mar8-3.jpg

2005 Ford Explorer Sport Trac. Over 200k on it & its paid for! Happy, Happy, Joy, Joy....

Back