What do you drive?

2010 Nissan Versa Hatchback. Pretty much the minimum; nothing fancy. Expensive cars are way down towards the bottom of my priority list. I only drive about 8000 miles a year, anyway.

I picked up a Mazda MX-5 (Miata) in a hopeless attempt to reduce guitar purchases, since almost nothing fits in the trunk. Unfortunately, the top goes down, and you wouldn't believe what I can fit in that passenger seat! So now I'm pondering a used truck of some sort as 2nd vehicle for more practical needs.

2012 Chevy Equinox - was really hoping for the great gas mileage they advertise. Not so much, I average 25 mpg with mostly highway driving. I even tried driving like an 80 year old man when I 1st got it. Wish I would've bought something a little bigger knowing this.

23.jpg
That may be bear-resistant, but it ain't drunk-proof!:D Might as well put a sleeping bag at the foot of the ladder, just in case.

I drive a 1995 Honda Accord. It has 208,000 miles and is running like a top. It's been cheap to maintain (I do the maintenance) and at 208K, I haven't even replaced the alternator yet. I've saved up for a new car, but haven't pulled the trigger yet.
-Also have a 1985 Toyota truck for hauling stuff. The wife drives an 96 Chrysler Sebring.

Last edited:
'10 Element. I've said it in other threads, this is basically the ultimate vehicle for about 99% of your typical city-dweller situations, including needing to haul all your gear to a gig.

White-2011-Honda-Element.jpg

03 Honda Accord that runs like a champ...
07 Ford Expedition that is our family/travel vehicle. Low miles and looks immaculate. Love that truck!
96 Chevy pickup that serves as a work truck around the property...

Currently have a 2008 VW Golf and a 2007 Hyundai Terracan, SUV thing with good build quality, lots of toys, decent turbodiesel motor and perfect for towing her horses (she calls my hobby expensive!) around with. In my youth fast minis (the 'proper' ones) and moth-eaten ALFAs were the order of the day, until I was seduced by a 1982 Suzuki Katana (again the 'proper' one) which wanted to kill me every time I rode it. Man I miss that bike!

I drive vans. I have always driven vans. I love vans. I have an E150 i drive to work and an E350 15 passenger for pulling band trailer. Im so cool.

Back