What do y'all do for a living?

Well the last job I held was as an electrician for Lockheed Martin on the C5 AMP (Avionics Modernization Program)... I left there and became lazy.

Now I do whatever makes me happy, fixing stuff, breaking stuff, building stuff... You get the idea, lol

I'm a.....police officer - well, actually I'm a police lieutenant. Not a great time to be cop.
I can't even imagine how all of the recent events are affecting you and your family. Thank you so much for all that you do and please remember there are many more of us who respect you, appreciate your sacrifice, and pray for your safety than those who do not.

I can't even imagine how all of the recent events are affecting you and your family. Thank you so much for all that you do and please remember there are many more of us who respect you, appreciate your sacrifice, and pray for your safety than those who do not.

Couldn't say it better than this. To all the people here and elsewhere in this line of work, big thanks.

I really should frequent other threads more often so I don't get so far behind, but I will confess to being a professional forester for 20 years before the timber industry went south for private dealers. After which I changed back over to IT work for a local school district based on my training during my Navy days. So now I work on computers. And am a webmaster, self-trained who can write code. Handy with all kinds of tools, and can do scrimshaw (when time allows).

Most of my work (previously mentioned utility pole and manhole inspections) takes me into the alleys of Baltimore and DC...
that's where most utilities are located...and feed residences.
Thanks again to Mike Duncan, and all of the police force I've ever met.

I do a little bit of this and a whole lot of that...

tumblr_mlbj45j0kE1rm2g0ro1_1280.png

I worked at BOA in IT for a bit on a contract.

I am still playing Fallout 4. Nuka-World and Vault-Tec Workshop can't come fast enough!
I've been here for a year and a half. 6 months on contract and 1 years FTE. Can't complain.

Back