What do y'all do for a living?

Thanks! Modern corporate-speak eludes me. Because, well you met me, I'm old.

So basically, you're the guy the clients deal with, and you stay on your team's butts to make sure they do the job correctly?

Sounds about right. :)

<3 teal and pink -- are those real? Want.
Concept: All are 3D virtual items to celebrate the Private Stock teams anniversary.
image_zpseutj6tgu.jpeg

The guitar pick tool is used to further tighten the tuner capscrew on PRS guitars. Accessory doubles as a fashion item, wearable on a lanyard and, or attached to a key chain.

I'm a prince from Africa who sends emails out to random people in hopes of them helping me with my crisis. In return I will make them rich as can be :D.

In my real life I operate an Ace Hardware. I meet some interesting people that's for sure.

Concept: All are 3D virtual items to celebrate the Private Stock teams anniversary.
image_zpseutj6tgu.jpeg

The guitar pick tool is used to further tighten the tuner capscrew on PRS guitars. Accessory doubles as a fashion item, wearable on a lanyard and, or attached to a key chain.
This is cool, I've broken a couple of Ultex Jazz IIIs doing this exact same thing!

This is cool, I've broken a couple of Ultex Jazz IIIs doing this exact same thing!

I understand what you have experienced. Wouldn't it be a nice surprise to open that New Private Stock guitar case and find a beautiful (metal) tool to tighten the CapScrew when changing your strings.

Here's a cutaway view of the PRS Private Stock Pendant version:

image_zpsxrbelpwl.jpeg

Paul's Pick.....

6eb4c7a9-4acb-490b-a267-00b56a1777f4_zpsukgrq0l8.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I understand what you have experienced. Wouldn't it be a nice surprise to open that New Private Stock guitar case and find a beautiful (metal) tool to tighten the CapScrew when changing your strings.

image_zpsxrbelpwl.jpeg

Glad you liked the initial concept.
Ooh I like that too! I hate change (coins) so rarely have a 5c piece handy.

I'd also like to see a PRS tool kit (maybe in a canvasy tool bag) with all the required tools for PRS maintenance (hex keys, truss rod tool, a couple of screwdrivers for trem claw/cover screws etc)

image_zpsxrbelpwl.jpeg

Oh yeah, this should really go into production!

I'd also like to see a PRS tool kit (maybe in a canvasy tool bag) with all the required tools for PRS maintenance (hex keys, truss rod tool, a couple of screwdrivers for trem claw/cover screws etc)

I've been using one of these for at least 15 years, and keep all that stuff in it, plus spare tubes, extra pedals, cables, extension cords, wire cutters, etc. It's gone to a lot of sessions and gigs with me. Still looks like new after all that time -- these are virtually indestructible.

I know, you probably want something that fits into your guitar case. But I do think this is an excellent bag.

accbag_large.jpg

image_zpsxrbelpwl.jpeg

I thought it was for hiding your corcaine.

Back