What do y'all do for a living?

dmatthews

Dave's not here...
I manage the technical department for a telecommunications company. We do VOIP and traditional phone systems for business and industry.
Also living in Vancouver I duck the fog.

Huggy B

Space is the place
For my latest get rich quick scheme I started up a forum website called Luddism.com, for people who hate computers...................... ................it's been up there for a few months........... ......nobody has joined yet................. ...........................can't figure out why.

Kred

Thankful today
electrical engineer. I design the small stuff (microprocessors and DSP), not the big stuff (motors and power lines).

AP515

Mostly Normal
Process Engineer. I take the small stuff like what Kred makes (amplifiers and filters about the size of the nail on your pinky) and I put plastic around them to protect them and make the connections so they can talk to the other stuff in your cell phone.

justmund

Plank Spanker
Marine Engineer, anything that does something on a boat, we're responsible for it. Prime movers (engines), electrical generation and distribution, electronics, fresh water generation, management of fuel, pumping systems, compressed air, sewage etc... Usually only 2 of us so pretty busy when I'm at sea!