What do Dave Navarro fans know?

The Chris Robertson SE Sig is the same way (still kicking myself). I’ve seen those sell for over 1K when you can actually find one. I haven’t seen the first of the originals that have the US 57/08 in the bridge for sale. I would still love to get one of the Korean ones. Hopefully they’ll all creep back down eventually.

All about supply and demand I guess.
Yeah, I’m not in the market for a Dave Navarro, they just happened to keep popping up with my search parameters.

I can kinda understand the Mahoney, they’re kinda rare and there’s not many stoptail 24’s in the world, especially in that price range.

311 also seems like a millennial darling band, versus Dave’s Gen-Xer Jane’s (and literally nobody loves RHCP’s Navarro period).

I dunno.. it just strikes me as odd.
Wait, I love Dave’s RHCP period, plus Rock Star host!

It's because he plays them more than the high dollar ones and janes fans are die hard. Also over the past 2-3 years, I've noticed more and more there will be a signature or limited edition guitar come out, someone out there will buy every last one they have in stock, or if its an older model, theyll buy every single one they can find and then sell them online and add 500 to a grand on top of them and then the people have no choice because there arent any used ones and those guys grab em all up and take advantage of actual customers. I wish guitar companies would combat this, but a business is a business, so I get it from prs end. If someone offers money, take it.

Back