What did you practice with/gig this week?

It was a Gibson weekend for me. My CS green sparkle LP on backup and my silver 83 LP custom as primary guitar.
9OyUVjF.jpg

I'm getting a fresh start this week. Spent some time with the Special last week wondering if I should keep it, sold it, then worked with the CU24 PS 30th.

This week started with #1, the McCarty Singlecut. Greatness.

Then I had to do some actual work on a project. Oh well. It's good to be busy.

Here's the obligatory "pics or it didn't happen" picture from last night.

Thanks for sharing.

Sweet set up.

Love the finish on that cab❤️

Funny how stage carpets always look like a badly cleaned crime scene.

I was doing my @sergiodeblanc and @jxe looking at damask material in a shop yesterday, with a view to finishing the Santana guitar case, as it has a scuff in the tolex.

I however have a million other jobs before this, soooo I was just window shopping.

Last edited:
Thanks for sharing.

Sweet set up.

I was doing my @sergiodeblanc and @jxe looking at damask material in a shop yesterday, with a view to finishing the Santana guitar case, as it has a scuff in the tolex.

I however have a million other jobs before this, soooo I was just window shopping.
nothing beats white ostrich skin if you can get it.

Thanks for sharing.

Sweet set up.

Sadly, that's not the worst carpet I've stood on.

The amp I bought as a head. I liked it enough to build that combo to fit in an existing road case for a Vox AC15 and gigged it in the country band for the last year I did that gig.

I knew then I wanted more power (that one is only 20w) and toyed with building a 212 cab not dissimilar to a two rock/dumble. I did order the amp and it'll be here hopefully later this year and the cab is functional but not covered...yet.

In the 5 years since I did that combo I constantly look at fabrics every time my wife wants to go to the home decor stores so I relate to your case situation.

Now the issue is I have too many ideas and not enough amps.

Back