What did you practice with/gig this week?

dmatthews

Dave's not here
OK... I take different guitars to practice all the time, usually two.
If you are an at home, or band practice, or gig player... what axe or axes did you enjoy this week?
I love mixing it up, here's what I used last week...

Mine are the two on the right. 594 Hollowbody, and 594 soapy. Both Trampas green.
When I hung them up at the start I had an urge to play a Green Day song...

Whatchoo got?

I've been playing mostly my Strat and my SE Silver Skys the last several weeks. Put new pickups in all of them and I haven't plugged in a humbucker guitar in a while.

But I just visited my brother in Denver and he's been keeping my acoustic guitars for safe keeping because I got really sick and they didn't think I'd make it. But I did.

I picked up my Breedlove acoustics, got home on Saturday and have playing only acoustic for the last couple of days.

The Oregon made Breedloves are such great guitars!

I've been playing mostly my Strat and my SE Silver Skys the last several weeks. Put new pickups in all of them and I haven't plugged in a humbucker guitar in a while.

But I just visited my brother in Denver and he's been keeping my acoustic guitars for safe keeping because I got really sick and they didn't think I'd make it. But I did.

I picked up my Breedlove acoustics, got home on Saturday and have playing only acoustic for the last couple of days.

The Oregon made Breedloves are such great guitars!
Nice!
Also nice that you "made it". :cool:
I've heard awesome things about Breedlove as well!

It’s a bit early in the week to tell, but I enjoyed the CU24 more than I expected.

I knew I would like the Norman - an acoustic I bought while still in university.

CK_022NormanBackWakeAAA.JPG

But siggie Santana is on deck and Eywa is a stud.

It’s a bit early in the week to tell, but I enjoyed the CU24 more than I expected.

I knew I would like the Norman - an acoustic I bought while still in university.

CK_022NormanBackWakeAAA.JPG

But siggie Santana is on deck and Eywa is a stud.
Oh my... a caboose for the ages!
Looking forward to your future submissions mate!

Back