What did you practice with/gig this week?

What is that ET90 paired with?
Another ET90. Those were the speakers that were in the ultralinear twin. I have a single ET65 I was using in the combo and was/am on the fence about getting two more ET65s or two more ET90s. After tonight, I'm leaning towards the ET90s

Looking forward to hear how it went!
Gig went well and I'm happy with the setup. Really nice to have a 212 because it moves more air and gives the bass a better thump without killing people in direct line of the amp with treble.

Put simply; it was loud but didn't hurt.

Another ET90. Those were the speakers that were in the ultralinear twin. I have a single ET65 I was using in the combo and was/am on the fence about getting two more ET65s or two more ET90s. After tonight, I'm leaning towards the ET90s

Gig went well and I'm happy with the setup. Really nice to have a 212 because it moves more air and gives the bass a better thump without killing people in direct line of the amp with treble.

Put simply; it was loud but didn't hurt.
Excellent!
Love it when the gear just works.

Looks stunning Jake and great to hear it all worked out.
Thanks! This is actually the first time I've used tolex on anything and I was surprisingly easy to apply.

The grille cloth was a bit more difficult and there's one spot you can see in the top corner where it got a little hot and melted while I was shrinking it down. The good news is I built a removable frame for the grille so I can take it apart easily.

Brushing up my bass chops this week. As much as I love guitar from a performance perspective I enjoy bass more , just more relaxing.
The nice thing is it really builds up the fingers ! Although "Owsley" is as close to effortless as any instrument I've played

Back