What concerts are you looking forward to?

Dream Theater is coming to the Nati again in a couple months. That should be pretty awesome!

(Now if I could just find someone to go with me!)

If you want to come to Chicago to see them April 30th I've got an extra VIP ticket. I'm flying solo if I can't find someone to join in. My DT buddy got transferred to San Francisco

Wow, I need to see if I can make that happen.
Well, let me know. If you're really interested, the seats are Main Floor 4 Left, Row BB. The Chicago Theater labels their rows weird. These are actually 6 rows from the stage (rows AAA-DDD are Orchestra Pit, then it starts with AA). We'd be on Myung's and Rudess' side of the stage just left of center. Face on the VIP was $186, but I'd be cool with normal seating face value. That would be $90 plus fees, so call it $100. BTW, they aren't the Meet & Greet VIP. Just the good seats plus some type of swag.

Download in a few months!!! Can't wait, there will even be an appearence by a certain Mr Tremonti.

Would like to see Bad Company, if'n they come here. But I found out this week I may be going to see AC/DC.

Uli Jon Roth, Andy Timmons, Jennifer Batten. Billed as The Ultimate Guitar Experience. (And I would not argue with that!) Pretty extensive spring tour: http://www.ulijonroth.com/tourdates
I've got mine for RockBar in San Jose on 13 March.

I read about this tour. Coming to Houston, Dallas and San Antonio. Will they perform in the 'Live Music Capitol of the World', Austin? Unfortunately not...

Might be worth a trip down the road to San Antonio, WFF. To quote a classic:
Elwood: It's 106 miles to Chicago (San Antonio), we got a full tank of gas, half a pack of cigarettes, it's dark... and we're wearing sunglasses.
Jake: Hit it.

I am surprised they aren't playing Austin though!

Back