What concerts are you looking forward to?

I'm looking forward to seeing RUSH in Cincinnati, OH on July 2nd to celebrate their Rock 'n' Roll Hall of Fame induction (finally!). :rock:

Oh yeah, I'm looking forward to the Dirty Tokes reunion in Muncie, IN (Yorktown to be precise) on March 23rd. :beer:

I'm really looking forward to seeing MUSE!! I love this band and hope I'll have the chance to see them once in my life.
But I'm from Belgium and our country is not enough famous and/or big for them, I think… Except for the festivals.
It's why I'd like to know if they have planned to come in England?

Tell me if you know something!

Thanks a lot!

Chloé

Considering Mastodon and Clutch tonight. It was a great idea, and I was gung-ho, but it's Mother's Day, it's frigging hot, and they're calling for possible rain later. Not saying I won't, it just doesn't feel as compelling right now.

Rob Zombie later this summer, and the Who in October.

Right now I'm looking forward to Bonnaroo, but outside of that My Morning Jacket, and the Rolling Stones are coming up fast. I'm hoping that i'll be able to go to the Grateful Dead with John Mayer, but as a 13 year old I don't see that happening haha.

Got tickets for Tedeschi Trucks Band this week Wednesday, have wanted to see Derek for a while. Glad it's finally happening!

I'll be in the Philippines come September and I heard Maroon 5 will have a concert at the Mall of Asia Arena I will definitely catch it because of one reason. Adam Levine. :congrats:

Considering Mastodon and Clutch tonight. It was a great idea, and I was gung-ho, but it's Mother's Day, it's frigging hot, and they're calling for possible rain later. Not saying I won't, it just doesn't feel as compelling right now.

Rob Zombie later this summer, and the Who in October.
I'm going to see Mastodon and Clutch on My 24th, Alan. Did you end up going to the show?

Jeff Beck this coming Friday. 5th row center!
Jane's Addiction July 4th - gonna try to meet Dave. :D
Thinking about Primus later this summer.

Going to see Tommy Emmanuel June 12th - first time to see him, I'm sure I'll probably try to chop my hands off when I get home from the show.

Tom

I'm going to see Mastodon and Clutch on My 24th, Alan. Did you end up going to the show?

No - couldn't work up the energy to go that day after Mother's Day festivities. And oddly, I've heard absolutely nothing about it.

Going to see Tommy Emmanuel June 12th - first time to see him, I'm sure I'll probably try to chop my hands off when I get home from the show.

Nah - you'll come away insprired. He's an awesome showman and an even better player.

And I just got Ace Frehley tix for this fall. Whee!

Throw back Thursday this week. Judas Priest with Saxon opening. Haven't seen Priest in 10 years. Last time I saw Saxon was 1986! Rush in June....can't wait for that one. Anyone else in the Chicago area going?

Throw back Thursday this week. Judas Priest with Saxon opening. Haven't seen Priest in 10 years. Last time I saw Saxon was 1986! Rush in June....can't wait for that one. Anyone else in the Chicago area going?

Saw Priest last fall with Steel Panther. They still bring the awesome, and Richie Faulkner is the man.

Doooood!!!:adore:
Yeah, I'm super excited. First time seeing him. I didn't know this was a show with a vocalist with Jeff, so will see how I like that. I'm just used to hearing all the instrumental stuff.

Looking forward to seeing the last two shows (Irvine, LA) on Rush's R40 tour. I've already seen ten shows on this tour (Tulsa, Minneapolis, Houston, Dallas, Austin, New Orleans, Greensboro, Detroit, Toronto 1 and Toronto 2) and as this is reportedly their last major tour the final shows should be emotional.

The Rush tour didn't come close enough for me, unfortunately, so I'm hoping this isn't it. They've hedged a bit on that, so here's hoping...

Anyway, for me coming up over several months...

- The Aristocrats
- Ghost
- Ace Frehley
- Mark Knopfler
- The Who

Just went to Warped Tour on the 4th to see New Year's Day and Black Veil Brides. Seeing Smashing Pumpkins and Marilyn Manson in a few weeks, Slipknot and Lamb of God at the end of the month. Next month Deftones and Incubus, Alice In Chains, and Breaking Benjamin :eek:

Back