What artists are using PRS amplifiers?

The guys in the pics are from the band Uncle Lucius, but the PRS stack belongs to Seth James of Cody Canada (former Cross Canadian Ragweed frontman) and the Departed.

UncleLucius.JPG

Here are four names off of the top of my head:

Derek Trucks
Warren Haynes
David Grissom
Brad Whitford

Last edited:
As in another thread, Brad Whitford of Aerosmith...

I use one on my ad work (probably not impressive, huh?). LOL

I gotta be honest, I've seen Aerosmith live. Thought they were awesome. Never noticed Whitford. Had pleanty of chances to say hello at a few NAMM shows but didn't.

Then... I saw him play by himself at the Hendrix Experience last March. I was really blown away. He has such tasteful phrasing, killer tone, and he knows how to leave a few well-considered holes in the song.

Needless to say, I'm a fan now. Better late than never.

I gotta be honest, I've seen Aerosmith live. Thought they were awesome. Never noticed Whitford. Had pleanty of chances to say hello at a few NAMM shows but didn't.

Then... I saw him play by himself at the Hendrix Experience last March. I was really blown away. He has such tasteful phrasing, killer tone, and he knows how to leave a few well-considered holes in the song.

Needless to say, I'm a fan now. Better late than never.

Someone please correct me if I'm wrong. From what I understand Brad Whitford went to Berklee college of music in Boston. He had the chops, but Joe Perry had the looks. So, in the beginning he helped Joe with what to play. Yes, Joe is a great guitarist in his own right, but in the beginning......

a lot of people here are pretty excited about Joey Santiago of the Pixies

joeysantiago.jpg

Back