What are you practicing right atm?

Can't wait to see the video of Alnus at the Caird Hall! An epic moment for all forum members if there ever was one!! Best of luck on that gig and nailing it to the velvet seats!!!

Me, practicing resisting buying another guitar (is 13 enough or is it just unlucky to own that many so I need at least one more?)! In all seriousness, been working on my first ever live set for the past 6 months and am ready to put it out there. Going to post something soon in the Studio & Stage section of what I have been doing. About half covers and half originals!!! LOVIN' IT and having SO MUCH FUN!!!

Can't wait to see the video of Alnus at the Caird Hall! An epic moment for all forum members if there ever was one!! Best of luck on that gig and nailing it to the velvet seats!!!

Me, practicing resisting buying another guitar (is 13 enough or is it just unlucky to own that many so I need at least one more?)! In all seriousness, been working on my first ever live set for the past 6 months and am ready to put it out there. Going to post something soon in the Studio & Stage section of what I have been doing. About half covers and half originals!!! LOVIN' IT and having SO MUCH FUN!!!

Hey, if the gig comes off, there will definitely be pictorial evidence, just try and stop me :D

I'm working on Eric Johnson's desert rose. I think it's my favourite track. It makes me sound like I must know what I'm doing guitar wise but it's not particularly the case. It's just a case for me of endlessly repeating over and over again in the hope that I can get a little bit closer. I'm about 4 months in and I can kind of do up to the last solo section at about 80% speed. I honestly don't think I'll ever be able to get that last 20% no matter how many times I repeat it. But months of playing the same thing I've probably increase by 5%

Going to post this in the Studio & Stage section as well, but here is what I have been doing in my "Studio LIve" sets! About 90 minutes each time I play and having a f'in BLAST!

Paniolo by Moondog Wily
I Gotta Get Drunk by Willie Nelson
Howlin' At The Moon by Moondog Wily
Workin' In A Coal Mine by Allan Tousaint
Weatherman by Free R Me
Rebels by Tom Petty
Sympathy For The Devil by The Rolling Stones
Giddy Up With A Whiskey Cup by Moondog Wily
Walk On The Wild Side by Lou Reed
Funkin' & Jammin' by Moondog Wily
Monster Mash by Bobby "Boris" Pickett
Time Ain't Got No Grave by Moondog Wily
Tangled Up In Blue by Bob Dylan
Cold Day In Summer by Moondog Wily
Everybodys Gotta Live by Love
Yesterdays & Tomorrows by Moondog Wily
Breakdown by Tom Petty
Seeds We Sow by Moondog Wily
I'm A Viper by Stuff Smith
Handle Me With Care by Traveling Wilburys

I have another dozen or so that I have been playing on and off, and am adding approximately one new song a week. If you want to check any of this out, here is a link: https://moondogwily.com/studio_live/

Back