What are you playing right now...

veinbuster

Zombie Three, DFZ
I’m bored and feeling the need for more guitar threads, so until it proves too boring I’m going to log what I’m playing (or just finished playing). Feel free to join in.

Laskin Classical (Brazilian and cedar): 100-150 year old classical pieces. This guitar is about as good a place for nylon strings to live that there is. Even so I’m tempted to go and build a backup with Joshia de Jonge.

Been playing my DGT and Suhr Custom mostly and a bit of my P22. I will be cycling through different guitars over the next few weeks working out which ones will be best for this new playing situation I will be in soon. I have a feeling I know which ones will get the call to action but I usually cycle through some frequent hitters to see what is feeling and working best for me at the time. I make the shift back and forth between single and double cut guitars occasionally. I am typically a double cut guy but every so often I go on a single cut kick and that is all I want to play. I guess that is why I own and keep both.

I'd been playing my new Tonare non stop until today , needed an electric break so out came Mc Soapy, I just love this 22 yr old beauty
oejyqxckjmta6mtgobtw.jpg

I'd been playing my new Tonare non stop until today , needed an electric break so out came Mc Soapy, I just love this 22 yr old beauty
oejyqxckjmta6mtgobtw.jpg
Oh man, I love those! I had a 2001 in McCarty Burst that was just killer to listen to and play.

Thank goodness for the 2017 594 Soapbar I was lucky enough to get. It's a deeply satisfying instrument to play.

Oh man, I love those! I had a 2001 in McCarty Burst that was just killer to listen to and play.

Thank goodness for the 2017 594 Soapbar I was lucky enough to get. It's a deeply satisfying instrument to play.
Let's see that 594 Soapy! I had an early black Soapy I should've never let go. It's on my short list of guitars to find again at some point, although these days I'm primarily focused on acoustic.

Back