What are you listening to right now?

I'm reading the book about her from the On Track series, and it reminded me that she wrote this song when she was 13.

Wow didn’t know that! Amazing! I edited my last post with the This Woman's Work video. Such a talent!

P. S. Suck it Taylor Swift;)

Last edited:
Wow didn’t know that! Amazing! I edited my last post with the This Woman's Work video. Such a talent!

P. S. Suck it Taylor Swift;)

As powerful as that song is in the movie, I think her video for it is even better.

To me, Hounds Of Love is an essential album, and it may be the one where her vision was most fully realized. That said, The Sensual World is not far behind. This song is one of my favorites from that album - the use of Trio Bulgarka is outstanding (although there were rumors that Kate learned to sing like them and did some of those vocals on the album herself), but the drum fill at 2:05 grabbed me from day one and has never let go. I've ripped that off several times.

Strangely enough, after the capo thread this week, I came across an article in a 2009 Acoustic Guitar magazine about this guy. Pretty damn impressive capo work, with the switching, no tuning issues, and using the capos to pluck the strings at times.

And it's not all capo flash...

Have a great sunday .. and Enjoy ..this fits in well with Paul's comment on guitar players using their instruments as controllers ...

Last edited:
Back