What are you listening to right now?

M_KISSCreaturesoftheNightDeluxeReissue630_082622.jpg

Watching and listening to the ‘22 Rock & Roll HOF induction ceremony.

Lionel Richie just made a poignant statement.

“There are two types of artists. “Creative artist” and “created artist”
BOOM!!

Ironic as it may be, with him as a judge on American Idol he still nailed it!
Watched that last night!

Watched that last night!
Yeah they should really just call it “Music Hall of Fame at this point. I could have done without Eminem and his five minute list of inspirations. But hey, Dolly killed it. At least she went through the trouble of writing a “rock & roll” song out of respect for being inducted. She’s a friggin national treasure.

I've been listening to this woman for about 35 years or so, since a co-worker turned me on to her way back when. I was reorganizing some of my CDs that I haven't listened to (I haven't been caught up on my listening since the year started with 19), and I found the CD single of this that was rereleased earlier this year.

I've been listening to this woman for about 35 years or so, since a co-worker turned me on to her way back when. I was reorganizing some of my CDs that I haven't listened to (I haven't been caught up on my listening since the year started with 19), and I found the CD single of this that was rereleased earlier this year.

Me too!!! Such a beautifully haunting voice! Bonus* Gilmour discovered her! I’m so glad Stranger Thing helped revived her incredible music.

This was one of my favorites. Put a tear in my eye the first time I heard it.

Back