What are you listening to right now?

I was lucky to meet Heather a few years back at a show , I was delivering an instrument to a band and she'd just dropped in. Total sweetheart , very humble and boy can she play and sing . I told her I'd be happy to build her an instrument some day , then she pulled out her McCarty , I complimented her choice and told her she already had a superior instrument .

Last edited:
41YdCV8Bj3L._SY580_.jpg

Working through this box set in the hopes of being able to start on the Kiss "Creatures Of The Night" box set when it arrives (FYI - the Kiss set had a huge price drop on Amazon).

I've already listened to the Blu-Ray disc and watched the Old Grey Whistle Test footage. There was an issue w/the original Blu-Ray disc (wrong version of "Madman" on it), but they sent a replacement. The sound on this thing is wonderful, and the book has a ton of info on it.

The set includes the original version of "Madman" with Mick Ronson on guitar and no orchestration. At first, it was a bit of a jarring listen (I'd heard it before from the Rare Masters set), but after playing it a few times, it's a really good alternate listen. It's not going to replace the more familiar version for me, but I really like it.

stumbled on this today , Rising Appalachia is one of my favorite groups , and Leah and Chloe are in this as well . No guitars ..just beautiful music and feel, filmed in the Blue Ridge Mtns.

Back