What are you listening to right now?

Revisiting this jewel. @alantig turned me on to Hannah a few years back. The gift that keeps on giving! Thanks again for the turn on homie!
Happy to do it, sir. I was just playing some of music myself, to minee own recording. This is what’s great about discovering new artists, especially as opening acts. Getting to spread the word and have more people enjoy them.

Happy to do it, sir. I was just playing some of music myself, to minee own recording. This is what’s great about discovering new artists, especially as opening acts. Getting to spread the word and have more people enjoy them.
Absolutely! As crazy as it sounds I’ve always felt like it’s responsibility for me to share new artist. I guess I’m just empathetic to how tough it is to break into the music business…especially these days.

We just gotta keep doing our tiny little part to introduce people to all kinds of great music, artists, and both new and old music. But especially Pink Floyd…:cool:

Last edited:
Timechild. Really diggin them! I can’t remember if I’ve posted this one? Trust me it’s worth the repost if I did. :cool:

Last edited:
I've been enjoying the latest album from this young lady lately. And her live CD/BD just showed up yesterday, so I have that to look forward to. I already saw the butchered version on PBS.

No denying where their heritage lies!

Giggle.
That's for sure! Just in case you're not hip to them, this band actually WAS Thin Lizzy until 9 or 10 years ago. This was the group that Scott Gorham put together to tour as Thin Lizzy. In 2012, they decided they wanted to record new music, but didn't think it would be right to do it with the TL name. Hence, we now have Black Star Riders. Gorham left the group in the fall of 2021 because he wanted to concentrate on the Lizzy legacy. Also, they're getting ready to do some world touring, and Gorham wasn't up for it. He is playing 10 shows in the UK with them later this year, or early 2023.

And, if you already knew all of this.........never mind! :p

That's for sure! Just in case you're not hip to them, this band actually WAS Thin Lizzy until 9 or 10 years ago. This was the group that Scott Gorham put together to tour as Thin Lizzy. In 2012, they decided they wanted to record new music, but didn't think it would be right to do it with the TL name. Hence, we now have Black Star Riders. Gorham left the group in the fall of 2021 because he wanted to concentrate on the Lizzy legacy. Also, they're getting ready to do some world touring, and Gorham wasn't up for it. He is playing 10 shows in the UK with them later this year, or early 2023.

And, if you already knew all of this.........never mind! :p
I went searching on the net before I made a faux pas, but thanks for sharing bro.

Great share.

Back