What are you listening to right now?

I'm constantly impressed by just how good this song is...

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="
" title="YouTube video player" frameborder="0" allow="accelerometer; autoplay; clipboard-write; encrypted-media; gyroscope; picture-in-picture" allowfullscreen></iframe>

81lGYUuOSIL._SL600_.jpg

Nine songs in, and I can safely say this is my favorite of this series so far.

New tune by Iconic. Check out this lineup....

Nathan James - Vocals / Michael Sweet - Guitars, Vocals / Joel Hoekstra - Guitars / Marco Mendoza - Bass / Tommy Aldridge - Drums

I once saw Marco Mendoza basically get sexually harassed during a Dead Daisies show. Low stage, he was over playing in front of a woman and she kept touching his legs and grabbing his thighs. I guess after a while she figured why grab a thigh when the whole junkyard is right there?

You ppl have very eclectic tastes. I can’t believe all the amazing bands that I have never heard of. Right now I am listening to a Canadian band, 5440. There music is fun and I can usually play on the fly but I have to think about it which is so good.

You ppl have very eclectic tastes. I can’t believe all the amazing bands that I have never heard of. Right now I am listening to a Canadian band, 5440. There music is fun and I can usually play on the fly but I have to think about it which is so good.

DIG! Thanks for the turn on!

Yeah eclectic is a good description. I’m always looking under rocks trying to find different bands and or artists. My musical taste is a perfect example of my thought process…all over the place.

DIG! Thanks for the turn on!

Yeah eclectic is a good description. I’m always looking under rocks trying to find different bands and or artists. My musical taste is a perfect example of my thought process…all over the place.
Fun band. We do Lies to Me, Love You All, Ocean Pearl, She La, and Nice to Love You by 5440

New tune by Iconic. Check out this lineup....

Nathan James - Vocals / Michael Sweet - Guitars, Vocals / Joel Hoekstra - Guitars / Marco Mendoza - Bass / Tommy Aldridge - Drums

Tommy Aldridge has still got it and for a 71 year old on the drums, that is some energy!

That's not cricket!:oops:
I think you’d call it leg before wicket!:oops:

Back