What are you listening to right now?

Had Stone Sour on my earbuds at the gym this morning.

And I like this Priest cover. I’d like my band to cover this one:

Thanks for the recommendation, listening right now. Loved this cover too, very catchy iron eagle.

p.s: oops... misquoted, sorry, it was a recommendation from Flux - Screaming for Vengeance.

The great Frank Marino. I can remember me and my buddies listening to Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush LIVE a lot back in the early 80s. I kind of lost touch with his music. Just found out that his Live At The Agora (2019) will turn out to be his last live performance. He's got Frozen Shoulder and announced his retirement from touring, and likely music altogether back in June.

The great Frank Marino. I can remember me and my buddies listening to Frank Marino and Mahogany Rush LIVE a lot back in the early 80s. I kind of lost touch with his music. Just found out that his Live At The Agora (2019) will turn out to be his last live performance. He's got Frozen Shoulder and announced his retirement from touring, and likely music altogether back in June.

Is that what it is? When they announced that he was suddenly cancelling his tour and that his health wouldn't permit him to tour, it was all very vague and ominous sounding. Not to diminish frozen shoulder, but it sounded like it was something life-threatening.

Is that what it is? When they announced that he was suddenly cancelling his tour and that his health wouldn't permit him to tour, it was all very vague and ominous sounding. Not to diminish frozen shoulder, but it sounded like it was something life-threatening.
Yeah, I seem to recall that, too. Sucks none-the-less

If I could only listen to one Rush song it would have to be this one. Sooo tight, and IMHO a straight up masterpiece.

In memory of the G.O.A.T. So sorely missed.:(

P.S. I highly recommend headphones for this bad boy...but you probably already know that.

Last edited:
If I could only listen to one Rush song it would have to be this one. Sooo tight, and IMHO a straight up masterpiece.

P.S. I highly recommend headphones for this bad boy...but you probably already know that.

If I only had a pair of blue tooth headphones;):p

Thanks again bro:D

I love it all, but if I could have only one, I would have to go with Xanadu.

Back