What are you listening to right now?

Since the 13th of March was the 50th anni of this gem, I thought I would pop in the ear buds and listen to it in its entirety....never disappoints. Kicks a$$ from the first not to the last. One of the best albums of all time IMHO. Enjoy boys and girls.

Haven't heard this in F-O-R-E-V-E-E-E-R-R! Suddenly I'm 17 cursing around in my '78 Trans-Am with the 6×9s about to explode! Good times! Plus I know how @bodia loves this kinda stuff so this one's for you my brotha!!

Fusion classic, AL D, nod to the late Chick Corea, PRS HB, close ups on the fingers during the solo = Huggy says 2 thumbs up!!
Your my hero Rube.

Thanks, but it just appeared on my YT thread, so I’m really just the conduit. Amazing musicianship all round.

Proves that it’s an international language!

Last edited:
How about an all star line up covering Jailbreak.............

Good lawd; that is an awesome line up! I like Doug Pinnock, and while he isn't my favorite singer, but he is perfect for that cover.

I have to admit the one guy I was unfamiliar with is Luzier. Wow; Dude is a monster! I can watch a good drummer the whole show.

Last edited:
Good lawd; that is an awesome line up! I like Doug Pinnock, and while he isn't my favorite singer, but he is perfect for that cover.

I have to admit the one guy I was unfamiliar with is Luzier. Wow; Dude is a monster! I can watch a good drummer the whole show.

I wasn't familiar with him either. I mean, I know he was/is in Korn, but I don't listen to them. He drummed for KXM with Lynch and Pinnock. What I was really surprised to find out was that he played on two DLR albums......"DLR Band" and "Diamond Dave". He also played in Army of Anyone with the guys from STP.

I wasn't familiar with him either. I mean, I know he was/is in Korn, but I don't listen to them. He drummed for KXM with Lynch and Pinnock. What I was really surprised to find out was that he played on two DLR albums......"DLR Band" and "Diamond Dave". He also played in Army of Anyone with the guys from STP.

Hell, I've seen him with Army of Anyone! Duh.

This is what I needed...maybe you feel the same way...no posing, no pretenders, no prisoners, no mercy, no fancy arrangements, no trick time signatures, no sampling, no autotune, no fooling around...

The entire audience of 10's of thousands are completely, totally and utterly into it...incredible...they move as a single organism...

The entire concert is just pure AC/DC; many clips available of the same concert...

Play it loud...

At this point I'm pretty sure Ozzy is controlled via remote by Sharon...or he and Keef have the same genetic code....either way...he still goes for it! They're still on point after all this time!!

Last edited:
Saw these guys “ Immortal Guardian “by chance a couple years ago in PA while going to see Marty Friedman and they blew me away . Just picked up their new album and waiting for my new PRS to arrive today .

Back