What are you listening to right now?

Now for something completely different. A woman standing alone on a stage, singing a medley of her two gigantic pop song hits of the early '60s. Songs written with very strong melodies, meaningful lyrics, killer chord progressions and arrangements. It's a winning formula that millions loved to hear on AM radio. Sung right on pitch, great tone and her body english projects confidence. An era in American Popular music that's gone, but not forgotten...

Just watched Steve Vai's video about his recent surgeries (trigger finger and shoulder).

Just a warning (there's a warning in the video as well) - they show some graphic footage of the trigger finger surgery.

He also debuts a new song called "Knappsack" after the doctor who did the shoulder surgery. The song starts about 12:15 in. Warning - this part may give you feelings of inferiority and whybotherism.

Just watched Steve Vai's video about his recent surgeries (trigger finger and shoulder).

Just a warning (there's a warning in the video as well) - they show some graphic footage of the trigger finger surgery.

He also debuts a new song called "Knappsack" after the doctor who did the shoulder surgery. The song starts about 12:15 in. Warning - this part may give you feelings of inferiority and whybotherism.

I was just watching this!

Ha! Was just getting ready to post that Crown Lands vid myself. Glad you beat me to it! These guys are legit! A 2-piece that pay serious homage to my favorite 3-piece (Rush, duh.) I'm digging into their catalog and look forward to seeing where they end up going musically.

Back