What are you listening to right now?

Watched a documentary about the Red Dog Saloon in Oklahoma. This is the guy that did it. His mom was one of the "Go-Go dancers" at the place and he pretty much grew up there. Now he's a singer/songwriter/musician in Nashville. Pretty interesting stuff to say the least. I kinda dig this one. Check out the doc when you can...It's some of the wildest sh!t I've ever seen.

I've become throughly addicted to Tim Minchin this week, don't know how I've missed him for so long...I came for the comedy but stayed for the music.

This!!! I've been following him for a while now. He is an amazing player, great guy with a great love of what he does and the people and music that inspire him. BONUS!!! Has some great PRS content as well!

This!!! I've been following him for a while now. He is an amazing player, great guy with a great love of what he does and the people and music that inspire him. BONUS!!! Has some great PRS content as well!

Great share Scott, there’s some exquisite phrasing and chordal changes in this guys playing.

In the first minute, you’d be forgiven for thinking that he was playing a jazz box guitar, from the tones he gets.

5272883.jpg

For the first time in weeks, I caught up on Bob & Tom early enough in the day that it was worth my time to fire up the stereo for the afternoon. So, it's the bonus discs from the Def Leppard's "CD Collection Vol. 1", Prince's "The Rainbow Children", the bonus disc from the Police CD collection, and Glen Campbell "Icon", time permitting.

I've just discovered Lynch Mob. I've been listening and "playing along" (In my dreams) for the last few days. I knew George Lynch had a monster reputation but man, can he play

Back