What are you listening to right now?

I used to play the hell outta Got No Shame. Saw Brother Cain in Indy 100 years ago.

I live in the Birmingham area, Brother Cain's hometown and have had the pleasure of seeing them play more times than I can count and it was always a great show, especially around the time just before and after the Seeds record came out when Roman switched to Bass and Dave Anderson came into fold on Guitar.
The band was on fire at that point with a great new album and a whole new level of musicianship within the group..
They would break off into these "jams" stretching out & expanding on a song, which Damon said was never an option until that version of the lineup gelled. One night rather than the expected solo, they played Message In A Bottle in its entirety before finishing their song. I was on a big Police kick at the time so that was an awesome treat for me to experience..
Damon is one of my favorite & the best Guitar players of all time and it's a shame they never achieved the level of success they deserved.
IMHO, YMMV and all that...

Been jamming on my all time #1 guitar hero, in honor of his birthday...all day...never gets old to my ears.

I was watching Shine On live from Pompeii with My son Scott last night, when the sax player uses both Baritone and Tenor, man that guy must have a strong back!

The first couple of Ambrosia albums are really outstanding and very proggy, before they went all adult contemporary pop.

Back