What are you listening to right now?

Nothing like a little current day band blasting me back to the past! Dig these guys!

How about some Cory Wong for your afternoon?

He is a funk Jedi, but is a real well rounded player and composer.

This kid is interesting, on the soft music side but very precise and has some uniqueness, that goes a long way with me.
The only thing it lacked was improv (especially on the 1st tune), it's all pre arranged arpeggios, I was really just waiting for him to take off with some runs but he never did. I was digging the groove and arranging skills though.

This kid is interesting, on the soft music side but very precise and has some uniqueness, that goes a long way with me.
The only thing it lacked was improv (especially on the 1st tune), it's all pre arranged arpeggios, I was really just waiting for him to take off with some runs but he never did. I was digging the groove and arranging skills though.

Solo runs aren't his thing. He's really a lead rhythm player.

He's really a lead rhythm player.

LMAO!!! ...there's no such thing.

Don't get me wrong, I like him & his music, but if that's a title created for cats like Andy Summers & The Edge, I ain't buying it.
You either play lead or rhythm, that's just how it goes, but with his skill he could probably do some great lead parts.

a very jazz point of view, i like it.

LMAO!!! ...there's no such thing.

Don't get me wrong, I like him & his music, but if that's a title created for cats like Andy Summers & The Edge, I ain't buying it.
You either play lead or rhythm, that's just how it goes, but with his skill he could probably do some great lead parts.

Right? It honestly makes me realize how useful it'd be to have a CR (or something on the side) set up for open tuning. :confused:

I think you should! Ya know, cause I'm a blatant enabler and I'm not sorry about it. Besides, variety is the spice of life...or at least that's what I heard...**pro tip** NEVER say that youre significant other....NEVER...

Not for the faint of heart. Crank it and JAM!

So, couple weeks later, still listening to Endgame. Endgame, something else, Endgame, something else, Endgame, something else.... No likes, and no comments. Guessing either nobody else likes it as much as me, or maybe they listened once and loved it but don’t have a neck brace so they’re afraid to listen again. :cool:

So, couple weeks later, still listening to Endgame. Endgame, something else, Endgame, something else, Endgame, something else.... No likes, and no comments. Guessing either nobody else likes it as much as me, or maybe they listened once and loved it but don’t have a neck brace so they’re afraid to listen again. :cool:

Oh, I dig it...I haven't been on the forum until well after 12:00 a.m lately...that being said, imagine me in a sleep-posting stupor, while listening to this:eek:. Not only would that be highly irresponsible on my part, it would also be HIGHLY frowned upon by....well, you know...
PEOPLE!!!...especially the ones that didn't stay an inch or two of kicking distance:confused:

Just for the record DTR...it's got a good beat and you can dance to it...:p

Last edited:
Back