What are you listening to right now?

81gHBdw1eoL._SL700_.jpg

SET LIST: 1.T-Bone Shuffle 2.Nowhere To Run 3.Cocaine 4.Ten Easy Lessons 5.Sensitive Kind 6.Hands Off Her 7.Lou-Easy-Ann 8.Going Down 9.Corine Corina 10.Roll On 11.No Sweat 12.Crazy Mama 13.Fate Of A Fool 14.BoilinΓÇÖ Pot 15.After Midnight 16.T-Bone Shuffle 17.T-Bone Backwards 18.Same Ole Blues 19.Don't Cry Sister 20.Set Your Soul Free (Tell Me Who You Are) 21.24 Hours A Day

Yesssss!!
IKR!!! It's off of the "Delta Kreme" album...it's 100% FIRE!! Especially if you like blues stuff. This video is cool because it shows so mulch of one of the homes of Delta Blues. A little town called Holly Springs Mississippi. About an hour and a half northwest of me.

Rest easy legend...31 years ago today. Do you remember where you were when you heard the news? I give you IMHO one of the greatest live performances ever.
I certainly do remember where I was at. I called in sick that morning because I was beat. I had been to see a certain someone at Alpine Valley the night before and was too bushed to go to work. My boss called me at home to ask if I called in because SRV had died. That was how I found out that my hero, who I had just seen less than 12 hours earlier, was dead. :(

I clipped pics, and articles for the next couple of months, and then made this.

dOTRr6o.jpg

I certainly do remember where I was at. I called in sick that morning because I was beat. I had been to see a certain someone at Alpine Valley the night before and was too bushed to go to work. My boss called me at home to ask if I called in because SRV had died. That was how I found out that my hero, who I had just seen less than 12 hours earlier, was dead. :(

I clipped pics, and articles for the next couple of months, and then made this.

dOTRr6o.jpg

:(:(

Back