What are you listening to right now?

Yeah man! Have a blast!
Thanks man! Had a killer time. It was so cool hangin out with my old friend at a venue that we used to sneak into when we were underage. It was still just as beautifully nasty as ever. I feel like I need a penicillin shot after catching a show, just like the old days.:D

These guys kicked a$$ put on a monster of a show, I highly recommend checking them out live if you get the chance.

Last edited:
More Leonid and Friends for me this morning. Normally these guys are killing some awesome Chicago covers, but today swap over to Steely Dan. The guitarist plays some cool lines throughout, but puts in some neat descending phrases near the end that sound great.

More Leonid and Friends for me this morning. Normally these guys are killing some awesome Chicago covers, but today swap over to Steely Dan. The guitarist plays some cool lines throughout, but puts in some neat descending phrases near the end that sound great.

Great share, one of my favourite SD songs, just for the brass parts alone. The whole band are class!

Hell yeah! New Bernie Marsden (actually a tribute to the 3 Kings).............

Got my copy this weekend, but haven't listened yet. Same w/the new Kingfish Ingram - I've heard a couple songs that sound great, but haven't had a chance to play the album.

Back