What are you listening to right now?

I'm listening to Mayer's new song..........again, and again, and again

You're a bigger man than me my brother. I listened 3 or 4 times and I like it...but now I can't get away from it...it's in all my different feeds now. He's everywhere!

No denying it, the dude and or his people are schooling the rest of the music industry on how it's done! Kudos to them.

You're a bigger man than me my brother. I listened 3 or 4 times and I like it...but now I can't get away from it...it's in all my different feeds now. He's everywhere!

No denying it, the dude and or his people are schooling the rest of the music industry on how it's done! Kudos to them.
I just can’t stay away from that guitar tone. It’s all I care about!

How 'bout a new one from Billy F Gibbons!!!!!!!!

So good! I think I mentioned it before but I'm proud of him. The guy with the upside down, backward guitar is my childhood friend Austin (Steven as we knew him) Hanks.

He's literally had a guitar in his hand since I've known him. We used to bust his chops because he would tell girls "I'm The greatest guitar player around". They always bought it and we would always immediately start razzing him with...yeah right MAYBE in Palmerdale Alabama but there's only like 25 people that live there!!!

The dude has been chasing the dream all these years and never gave up. So I'm REALLY stoked for him to be on this album!

Last edited:
So good! I think I mentioned it before but I'm proud of him. The guy with the upside down, backward guitar is my childhood friend Austin (Steven as we knew him) Hanks.

He's literally had a guitar in his hand since I've known him. We used to bust his chops because he would tell girls "I'm The greatest guitar player around". They always bought it and we would always immediately start razzing him with...yeah right MAYBE in Palmerdale Alabama but there's only like 25 people that live there!!!

The dude has been chasing the dream all these years and never gave up. So I'm REALLY stoked for him to be on this album!
That's frickin' cool!

That's frickin' cool!

IKR! Cool factoid from my childhood.

His dad was a Birmingham Cop and took him to his first concert. It was none other than, you guessed it...ZZ Top. I remember he got to meet Dusty and he asked him for a pick...Dusty told him "well I would but you'd just have a pocket full of fingers kid" he was the only one that got the joke amongst us other kids. We had no idea or concern for what he was talking about. We just wanted to jump bicycles and sh!t. We just told him to shut up and help us steal this sheet of plywood off of this construction site. Ahh good times.

Big CD weekend here - by release date. By delivery dates? Not much. Pretty much everything I ordered that is released today is at least two weeks out. Three things are available to stream in my Amazon library, but I may end up cancelling an order or two if I find them in the store. This has been pretty common w/Amazon lately. And a lot of times, despite the delivery estimates, I'll get a notification the next day that stuff has shipped. I was looking forward to new Garbage, MammothWVH, and Joe Bonamassa. The Joe is supposed to arrive tom'w. Oh, also have the new Kiss live release from the Off The Soundboard series, but I ordered that somewhere else.

Why am I just now finding out about the existence of Band-Maid???

Okay - who screwed up and told Aahzz about Band-Maid??? We were sworn to secrecy people!!! Does your word not mean anything anymore???

pOoSc8VXkJt1XfRlIONlXw2BeCD8TgF-uEq823B6dT0.jpg

Last edited:
Back