What are you listening to right now?

Eclectic mix...just swapped CDs for the car, and put in Bela Fleck/Flecktones 1st album, Best of Modeski/Martin and Wood, U2 latest greatest hits, oh, and I found a pristine Rush Hemispheres at Goodwill for a buck...Had to do it.
(Now I have the regular original, the 40th anniversary, and a "car copy", to , well, you know, not have to carry it back and forth!!!!) o_O:p:D

I saw Bela Fleck & the Fleck Tones twice in Birmingham back in the 90's. They slayed!!! Talk about playing in the pocket...two shows I'll never forget!!

Friday at work = Trey's Beacon Jam playlist. Although it was a virtual live concert series, it may be my favorite live music experience. Such joy in the musicians and beautiful arrangements.

Rock-n-roll powerhouse in it's infant stage. Killer musicians all around.

New stuff with Chris Buck...he's quickly becoming one of my favorite guitar players. His tone is just ridiculous. Such a beast!

It's maid day in Japan (or was yesterday) so-

These ladies have been my favorite musical discovery this year, just a crazy-tight hard rock band. Kanami Tono wields a lovely CU24 in a green fade finish (I believe in an interview she said it's a Korina Custom.) Also Misa's switching between pick and slap bass during her solo is just killer.

Back