What are you listening to right now?

Caught this doc on AXS TV yesterday. Posted it on the Carlos thread but didn't wanna miss anybody. Gotta be one of the first times he showcased his PRS. That thing under his fingers was/is such a beast!!! Killer show from the US festival in 1982!! Such an awesome show! Such an awesome group of musicians!!! Blew me away!!

Song Remains the Same - Led Zeppelin
Specifically “Since I’ve been loving you”. Hoping to get this down for when our band hopefully one day, can play live/gig again.

Dude reminds me a lot of DIO! Dig it!

Dino Jelusick is the best “new” Dio singer I’ve heard. He’s kind of a mix of Dio and Coverdale. He sings for Dirty Shirley which is an awesome recording with George Lynch (posted earlier in this thread).

In the following clip he adds new lyrics and vocals to an old Liquid Tension Experiment instrumental:

Last edited:
Dino Jelusick is the best “new” Dio singer I’ve heard. He sings for Dirty Shirley which is am awesome recording with George Lynch (posted earlier in this thread).

In the following clip he adds new lyrics and vocals to an old Liquid Tension Experiment instrumental:

That looks like it might be a PRS case behind him!

Repeatedly listening to the new album by The Pretty Reckless, Death By Rock And Roll

So it’s good? I’m holding out for the digital in two months. I don’t like that packaging, but there’s this poster...

Dino Jelusick is the best “new” Dio singer I’ve heard. He’s kind of a mix of Dio and Coverdale. He sings for Dirty Shirley which is an awesome recording with George Lynch (posted earlier in this thread).

I've been on the Dino wagon for awhile. He's got an awesome set of pipes!

Singing starts at 1:40 on this one.

Christopher_cross.jpg

Back