What are you listening to right now?

I spent most of today listening to Jethro Tull. I still think this to be one of the most underrated bands of all time, especially when it comes to influence. You can hear them in so many of the bands to come later. Martin Barre is an amazing player, as well. And, of course, Ian Anderson was an innovator in writing and performing. An enjoyable and memory-jarring several hours.

I spent most of today listening to Jethro Tull. I still think this to be one of the most underrated bands of all time, especially when it comes to influence. You can hear them in so many of the bands to come later. Martin Barre is an amazing player, as well. And, of course, Ian Anderson was an innovator in writing and performing. An enjoyable and memory-jarring several hours.

Strange coincidence, I stood in the kitchen this morning, doing some cooking listening to JT. Love this track -

and a little PRS bonus in there as well!

Thick as a Brick is a fav of mine

A show just uploaded by French TV from the band KO KO MO that I really like (special for lock down, live from your living room)

Enjoy

Been listening to a ton of Power Pop lately especially Bob Mould's stuff. I knew of and listened to a bit of Husker Du, but I picked up Sugar's Copper Blue on a whim and was blown away, just mile wide hooks and great songs.

This one is fun to bust out the 12 string and play along with!

This is from his 2014 solo record.

My tastes fall all over the place. if it’s good, I don’t care about the genre. After watching Garth and Trisha’s isolation concert the other night, I’ve been listening to him lately. He’s done some really good tunes including this Dylan song.

Back