What are you listening to right now?

Ok. I had to look that word up. Created for the Simpsons in ‘96, and now included in the dictionary. How cool is that? :confused:

Oh, that's hilarious! I actually thought it was a very old word that wasn't used very much nowadays. I stand corrected and also highly amused. :D

Alan, Did you listen to the opening intro into Let Me Out in the live video I posted above? Bad a$$ery!!! :eek::cool:

I just pulled it up on the TV so I could play it loud. I almost posted the same performance. Bad a$$ery indeed!!!

That performance was issued on a DVD with their III CD. Good stuff!!

87636_BadReligion-9900000000079e3c.jpg

One of my favorite albums of 2019!

This time last week I took my 11 year old son to the Leeds Festival, to see Twenty-one Pilots.

I caught these guys beforehand. Must admit they were my favourites of the day. One for you Sergio.

This takes me back to 1986, I was in my mid-teens and one of the sax players in the jazz band I played in gave me some Weather Report to listen to, it blew me away, bearing in mind I was on a staple diet of Maiden, Schenker, Dio etc.

I had/have a real appreciation for players of jazz, especially tenor sax and trumpet.

Thanks for sharing

Awww yeah!! Very cool to see real people up on stage delivering the goods!

This time last week I took my 11 year old son to the Leeds Festival, to see Twenty-one Pilots.

I caught these guys beforehand. Must admit they were my favourites of the day. One for you Sergio.

These guys deserve a listen. Toque is an all-Canadian band that plays mostly Canadian covers. This new song is an original.

BTW, two of these guys are permanently in Slash's band with Myles Kennedy, and the other 2 have filled in when needed. The lead guitarist, Cory Churko, is Shania Twain's music director and guitarist, and he is really good.

Pretty sure I've posted these before...but the OP did ask...
Dudes funky a$$ goes all the way off at 3:27!!! :eek:I promise this ones worth a listen. KILLER cover! Mind BLOWN!

Also a killer cover...but a nice shift back to a more of a "true to the original" but with a cool twist kinda vibe.:cool:

Pro Tip - Better when enjoyed thru a good set of cans!;)

Back