What are you listening to right now?

Picked up The Crossing on vinyl yesterday in one of the funkiest, most awesome used record stores I've ever had the pleasure of running across.

How this band wasn't bigger is beyond me.

Ok.....I’m replying to my own post, I know....

But I think this is the best new single I’ve heard for a LONG time!

I'm not going back to look, but I am pretty sure I posted one of their songs too. Good stuff!

I was washing the Squidmobile Friday-ish and threw on some old VH (that's Van Halen, Steve) just because I hadn't in a long long time.

I'd forgotten how utterly bonkers this song was. Kind of a throwaway song-wise, but Eddie's absolutely on fire! I can't not think it's a precursor to thrash. This "official video" is, well... maybe I should just say I'm glad I can't really make out what's going on....

Oh, and peak Van Halen played immediately after that. Can't not watch...

(I'm still working on that "who's your hero who plays PRS?" thing)

I was washing the Squidmobile Friday-ish and threw on some old VH (that's Van Halen, Steve) just because I hadn't in a long long time.

I'd forgotten how utterly bonkers this song was. Kind of a throwaway song-wise, but Eddie's absolutely on fire! I can't not think it's a precursor to thrash. This "official video" is, well... maybe I should just say I'm glad I can't really make out what's going on....

Oh, and peak Van Halen played immediately after that. Can't not watch...

(I'm still working on that "who's your hero who plays PRS?" thing)

Awww, yeah I haven't heard the first one in freaking years! The second was my theme song when I was sixteen..I had a hot math teacher and she....okay, I'll stop...she would be defintely prosecuted these dayso_O. Anyway, these two gems took me back! ;)

Thanks for the earworm I'll return it now...

Last edited:
SabatonTGWalbumart.jpg

Sabaton_-_The_Last_Stand_cover.jpg

Volbeat-Rewind-Replay-Rebound.png

Picked up The Crossing on vinyl yesterday in one of the funkiest, most awesome used record stores I've ever had the pleasure of running across.

How this band wasn't bigger is beyond me.

They were really big in UK back in the day, The Seer and Steeltown are also great albums, this one is from steeltown, classic

Stuart sadly took his own life in nashvlle, depression and addiction, which makes it all the more potent

Another BEAST of a player. Do yourself a favor...DO NOT watch his video of him playin an $80 Squier:eek:...but if ya do...just know, I'm now accepting all unwanted gear...so don't burn your stuff...I got you.;)

Back