What are you listening to right now?

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
M_KISSCreaturesoftheNightDeluxeReissue630_082622.jpg

bodia

Authorities said.....best leave it.....unsolved
Watching and listening to the ‘22 Rock & Roll HOF induction ceremony.

Lionel Richie just made a poignant statement.

“There are two types of artists. “Creative artist” and “created artist”
BOOM!!

Ironic as it may be, with him as a judge on American Idol he still nailed it!
Watched that last night!

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
Watched that last night!
Yeah they should really just call it “Music Hall of Fame at this point. I could have done without Eminem and his five minute list of inspirations. But hey, Dolly killed it. At least she went through the trouble of writing a “rock & roll” song out of respect for being inducted. She’s a friggin national treasure.

alantig

Zombie Four, DFZ
I've been listening to this woman for about 35 years or so, since a co-worker turned me on to her way back when. I was reorganizing some of my CDs that I haven't listened to (I haven't been caught up on my listening since the year started with 19), and I found the CD single of this that was rereleased earlier this year.

ScottR

If nobody saw it, it didn't happen.
I've been listening to this woman for about 35 years or so, since a co-worker turned me on to her way back when. I was reorganizing some of my CDs that I haven't listened to (I haven't been caught up on my listening since the year started with 19), and I found the CD single of this that was rereleased earlier this year.

Me too!!! Such a beautifully haunting voice! Bonus* Gilmour discovered her! I’m so glad Stranger Thing helped revived her incredible music.

This was one of my favorites. Put a tear in my eye the first time I heard it.